If you have ever . . .
- Longed for a deeper relationship with God and Christ
- Felt empty because your prayers end up being the same requests and petitions
- Experienced inadequacy in expressing your deepest feelings
- Desired a more disciplined approach to prayer
- Wanted a plan for listening and speaking with the God Who made you
Then DAILY PRAYER is for you!
“Come and see” was the invitation Jesus gave those who wanted to learn more about his ministry and is a fitting invitation for you to learn more about this simple, contemporary plan that will help you discover the prayer secrets of the spiritual masters, using the beautiful liturgy that involves focusing on and listening to God instead of ourselves.
This plan returns us to the prayer practices of early Christians and unites us with Saints of the faith that include Saint Benedict, Saint Francis, Martin Luther, and John Wesley. The beauty and simplicity of these prayers speak to the longings and yearnings of your heart, bringing joy, peace, and comfort that is a blessing beyond words. Robert Benson has brought all of this together in an easy to use form that will enrich and enliven your prayer life and bless your spiritual journey.